About the Company:
Work Shouldn’t Suck!
Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem helps innovative, busy organizations maintain efficient and happy workplaces by reducing conflict over meeting scheduling and conference room space while improving the interaction between workers and their workplace. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, detailed space use analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, Mozilla, Uber and Disney.
About the Role:
Teem is looking for a Sales Engineer to grow our Enterprise Sales Engineering team. You will play a critical role in helping secure business from some of the largest companies on this planet.
As the go-to Teem expert you will provide critical technical expertise during pre-sales evaluation and onboarding of key new customers. You will take ownership of all technical aspects of initial inquiry and pilot, helping companies define how to best use Teem to fit their unique workplace culture, and then help implement what has been defined by working closely with the customer and Teem implementation teams through implementation.
How you will rock this position:
- Promoting Teem value through positive customer and team member interactions.
- Providing support during the client assessment process by answering technical and security questions.
- Defining and creating solutions to help our customers realize the full potential of Teem’s offering.
- Working with client teams to ensure successful onboarding of each account.
- Helping third-parties determine their best integration path and basic integration assistance with required integrations to get deals closed.
- Working closely with Product to roll out new features and product releases to customers.
- Identifying and triaging urgent issues and working closely with customers and Teem support through issue resolution.
- Building alliances with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Support teams to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A passion for figuring out solutions to complex business problems faced by clients.
- Familiarity with common network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS) and the use of REST API’s.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android, along with a working knowledge of Mobile Device Management.
- Well versed in email solutions such as Exchange, Exchange Online, and G Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical issues and resolution via email, and phone.
- Can do attitude, willing to do whatever work is necessary for the team's success and willingness to adapt to different tasks throughout the day.
- Strong desire to create the best product possible.
- Curiosity, strong critical thinking skills, and a willingness to learn.
- 25-50% travel.
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, snacks, drinks, and occasionally nerf gun office wars.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!