Site Marketing Manager
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
Want to Be at the Center of How We Go to Market?
The Site Marketing Manager is responsible for making our corporate website and landing pages a conversion and communication machine! Responsibilities include managing the design, functionality, and engagement of the website and campaign landing pages. If you’ve got prior experience managing corporate websites for B2B companies, with a strong track record of defining and delivering initiatives that drive marketing success, we’d love to speak with you.
You're a Perfect Fit If You Love To:
- Drive and develop strategy for teem.com, and execute a roadmap to ensure teem.com is a significant marketing vehicle for brand awareness and demand generation.
- Develop and maintain site architecture and site templates to accommodate all content, including a structure for ensuring all content is fresh and relevant.
- Utilize web marketing best practices and leverages current technologies to augment/enhance the website’s visual appeal, functionality and user experience
- Define the operating model and governance structure for teem.com - technical upgrades, new technology integrations, testing processes, managing a site update calendar, etc.
- Own and execute the creation of highly engaging web experiences for website visitors, including prospects, customers, partners, and influencers
- Support onsite demand generation and partner marketing campaigns and requirements and implement best practices to drive online lead acquisition and conversion.
- Work very closely with customer marketing to support customer education and loyalty through the site and landing pages.
- Define and own web-marketing KPIs; establish standard reporting and analytics and report regularly to the marketing team; show how they tie to and support team and company KPIs.
- Develop SEO strategy and execution, including ongoing content updates to our websites, copy, and content/resources, to keep the experience fresh, engaging, and relevant.
- Maximize cross-promotion opportunities, collaborating with demand generation, content marketing, partner marketing, PR, and product marketing.
- Work with the content group and other channel managers for maximizing content effectiveness, and drive alignment between marketing campaign narratives and the website user experience.
- Continually test and optimize - from A/B testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing demand gen form flows; be the expert on website testing strategy and objectives.
- Work in close collaboration with other team members to assist in identifying keywords/keyword terms when developing new content.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through blogs, articles, conferences, webinars, etc.
- Strong technology background with 3-5 years of experience in web marketing for B2B.
- Experience working with a CMS required — Wordpress a plus.
- Background in user experience design, web publishing, HTML, and integrating with marketing automation systems — Marketo experience is a plus.
- Experience defining website information architecture, layout, and navigation in support of user-centric design strategies.
- Deep background and experience in web analytics, reporting and ROI.
- Passionate about B2B lead gen, web optimization, web analytics, and data.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and to manage timelines and deadlines
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to build consensus and project plans
- Extensive knowledge SEO theory, best practices, and management
- Experience collaborating with IT departments and/or developers, programmers and designers
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and other graphic design software a plus.
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, 401k / HSA matching, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, unlimited PTO, Company provided UTA transportation / Downtown parking, and of course, free food and drinks (plus we have a slide).