Senior QA Engineer / Software Engineer in Test
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
We are looking for a great senior engineer to join our software quality assurance team, so if you enjoy working with cool technology and love to try to find ways to break it, this job is for you! You and the team will work closely with the product and development teams through the entire software process and will be responsible for writing and maintaining test plans and testing new and existing features using automated and manual techniques to make sure that the end users of our product have a delightful experience.
You’re a great fit if you...
- Can quickly learn our products inside and out, understand user flows, and account for edge cases.
- Collaborate and continually improve QA process and executiion.
- Can collaborate well. Communication is key in this position. You will be working closely with other departments on a regular basis to ensure we continuously improve our ability to ship high-caliber solutions to our customers.
- Able to investigate and understand the latest QA technologies and inspire us to move forward with new technologies
- Creative problem solving, able to find elegant, innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Contribute and implement solutions for the QA team and speed up development of QA tests.
- Have experience transitioning a manual QA implementation to an efficient and capable automated testing system with ownership in that process.
- Have direct experience designing and building a test automation framework for running automated tests.
- Experience with manual and automated testing for mobile applications - both iOS and Android
- Have built and run automated tests in a continuous integration environment
- Are process oriented and are comfortable integrating QA practices into different software methodologies.
- Able to be a mentor members of your team.
And have these qualifications...
- 3+ years experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in writing organized test plans and test cases for a feature from end-to-end
- Strong quality automation experience is required, with the ability to train and mentor the team in automation development and practices.
- Comfortable with all modern operating systems including Mac OS, Windows and Linux along with iOS.
- Mobile QA experience (iOS and/or Android)
- Familiarity with continuous integrations tools, specifically Jenkins and CircleCI
- Experience with Exchange and Office365 a plus
- Experience with TestRail is also a plus
- Comfortable reading and writing SQL, XML, and JSON a plus
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, 401k / HSA matching, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, unlimited PTO, Company provided UTA transportation / Downtown parking, and of course, free food and drinks (plus we have a slide).
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!