Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem brings an end to scheduling and conference room conflicts by helping employees better manage their meetings and conference rooms with meeting scheduling software and gorgeous conference room displays to create a frictionless office experience. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, mobile booking, IoT enabled meeting rooms, detailed analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality, that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Mozilla, Uber, and thousands more.
Ideas are nothing, execution is everything. You will guide and lead teams to transform ideas into amazing products. We are looking for an experienced project manager to align people and priorities so that we deliver great products to our customers at the right time. You will be dedicated to empowering teams, fostering ownership and collaboration throughout Teem.
Who you are
- have the ability to find the right solutions for our team,
- don't let your ego get in the way of progress,
- have a passion for helping others,
- communicate well (that means efficiently and effectively),
- can advocate for our engineering team while also pushing them to do more,
- can advocate for our product team while also pushing them to understand our customers and vision,
- can build and strengthen relationships across teams
- answer questions,
- enjoy hanging out with developers,
- don't micro-manage developers,
- can explain complex trade-offs around user experience, project management, and technology.
What you will do
- facilitate sprints and coordinate efforts and sequencing to increase our throughput,
- help create metrics and reports around effectiveness and progress,
- will establish and maintain communication with product, engineering and necessary stakeholders,
- own our process,
- above all, reduce friction.
- 2+ years experience in project management and scrum.
- Experience defining agile processes.
- Well-versed in JIRA and Confluence. You may not love it, but you know it and can jump in on day 1.
- Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies.
Bring your awesome self and your passion for amazing products to help build this company into something incredible and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 100% paid health insurance, HSA and 401k match programs, snacks, drinks, and occasionally pizza just appears.
Ready? Let’s do this!