Sr. Channel Marketing Manager
Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem brings an end to scheduling and conference room conflicts by helping employees better manage their meetings and conference rooms with meeting scheduling software and gorgeous conference room displays to create a frictionless office experience. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, mobile booking, IoT enabled meeting rooms, detailed analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality, that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Mozilla, Uber, and thousands more.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a startup to build a channel program partnering with some of the largest tech companies in the world, including Apple, Google, HPE, Konica Minolta, GE, and more. You’ll work closely with the business development and channel sales teams to develop and execute a strategy to drive growth through multiple partner categories. You’ll build creative and effective core marketing programs encompassing all forms of digital media and channels, and be responsible for driving results in a segment positioned for explosive growth.
Plan, implement and manage lead gen partner programs for Teem, including Alliance/Partner sales team enablement, email programs, events, web properties, mobile, and social media.
- Work directly with sales, business development and practice leaders to establish go to market strategy and campaign priorities
- Oversee the management of partner marketing campaigns, from strategy to execution.
- Conceptualize marketing content and manage creation of collateral and digital media sources (emails, blogs, case studies, infographics, public facing website, social media) to align with our key initiatives
- Work closely with key strategic partners to develop marketing plans, from concept to execution, reporting to key Teem and partner stakeholders on status and success metrics
- Creation, management and tracking of all partner leads from marketing sources, working closely with account executives via salesforce
- Track, monitor and report on campaign ROI for Teem and Alliance Partner stakeholders to maximize marketing efforts
- Develop and manage an ongoing marketing budget
- Plan and execute, with support from our corporate events team, all partner lead generation events including in-person seminars, lunch and learns, and webinars
- Manage marketing pipeline and campaign/ROI reporting for key Alliance partners
- Apply for and manage Alliance funding available for joint partner pursuits
- Evangelize all marketing efforts across social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, and others applicable channels
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (ex. Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business)
- 3-5+ years experience in high technology channel marketing
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tactics
- Enterprise Hardware, Telecommunications, Software and/or SaaS experience
- Strong knowledge of channels - including distributors and value added resellers
- Proven track record of developing successful partner lead generation programs
- Analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with stakeholders and communicate findings to senior leadership
- This job requires some travel
- A driven self-starter with the skill set to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners/vendors and complexity.
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and exert influence.
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure and aggressively scaling a high growth business.
- Exceptional communication skills, including proven success with executive presentations that requires taking complex data sets and boiling down into meaningful insights.
- A passion for both sales and marketing, and building strong external partner and industry relationships.
- Highly organized and comfortable providing transparency into work
- Familiarity of working with PRM software a plus
Bring your awesome self and your passion for amazing products to help build this company into something incredible and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 100% paid health insurance, HSA and 401k match programs, snacks, drinks, and occasionally pizza just appears.
Ready? Let’s do this!