About the Company:
Teem (teem.com) started out as a simple concept to use the iPad as a meeting room display, indicating whether a room was occupied or available. Upon that concept, we have grown into one of the most exciting VC backed startups in Utah. Teem has been implemented by over 1000 different clients across the world. Today, we’re building Teem into a predictive analytics platform that will allow companies to optimize their workplace. The platform provides companies with the tools and software needed to track and analyze key data on company resources, allowing them to become more aware and more efficient. We’ve seen the amazing ways companies are currently using Teem and are excited to see how companies will take advantage of the platform as it develops.
To handle our rapid growth, we’re looking to add amazing new talent to our team. We believe in collaboration—we work hard together and we have fun together. It’s a team thing and we like it that way. We want someone who is self-driven, detail-oriented, and consistently achieves their goals. Sound like you? Awesome, keep reading.
About the Role:
EventBoard is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, blah, blah, blah… Here’s the deal - we are looking for a real Salesforce baller. In as few words as possible, your main job is to build and optimize SFDC to support an extremely dynamic and high-growth sales organization. The key to success will be to implement quickly, be adaptive, have a strategic vision, and create an amazing user experience in our CRM platform. In addition, this key role will have stewardship over sales data and ensure that there is one source of truth for sales data outputs.
How you will rock this position:
- Owning Salesforce and optimizing it
- Work with Sales Operations and Sales leaders to build the CRM infrastructure and provide reporting (including financial performance data)
- Create integrations using SFDC plugins and apps
- Build custom objects where necessary
- Handle ongoing customization and alteration of SFDC
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
- Construct SFDC to mirror sales segments and sales processes (territory changes, account segmentation, hierarchies, forecasting, etc.)
- Build mechanisms to capture sales data points and build reports within SFDC, from SFDC outputs, and/or through third-party applications
- Be obsessive about data and reporting
- Manage data sets and account lists within SFDC throughout the entire sales lead to renewal lifecycle
- Help identify technology needs from the Sales and Marketing organizations and recommend emerging technology trends
- Understand and adapt to the fast-moving needs of SaaS startup mentality
- Strong understanding of SFDC, web technologies, and API’s. SaaS-specific experience would help tip the scales.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce and ERP applications
- Ability to define and implement sales resource data sets, e.g. D&B, Data.com, Hoovers, MapAnything, etc.
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce preferred
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- Ability to build out a sandbox environment, test with users, and deploy with a structured workflow
- Detail and process oriented
- Ability to work cross-functionally and navigate/prioritize different needs
- Strong reporting background with ability to navigate analytics tools - from simple and fast to more complex and visual. Experience with SQL a plus.
- Be real, adaptable, scrappy, and excited to work in a high growth company
Our benefits are ballin' out of control. For starters, we have a massive slide in our office. Yes, a freaking slide! It'll take you from the snack shack to the sales pit for a quick getaway after you've robbed the cupboards and fridge. Free snacks and soda all day every day. We have the official ping pong table of the World Table Tennis Championships to give you a quick break during the day. We'll provide you with awesome health insurance with HSA matching. We even have a 401k matching program. It gets even better - we'll give you unlimited paid time off. Un. Limit. Ed. On top of all of that, you'll get a MacBook Air, 27" Thunderbolt Display, and an iPad Mini waiting for you at your desk when you start. Oh, and if you want to reduce your carbon footprint and ride Frontrunner or Trax, we'll cover that too. BUT we also have a very RARE PERK to share with you. *Take a deep breath* You'll genuinely enjoy and care for the peeps you work with here at Teem and they'll probably be your future best friends.
Now pick your jaw up off the ground and apply so you can partake of the goodness you just read about.