About the Role:
About the Company:
Work Shouldn’t Suck!
Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem helps innovative, busy organizations maintain efficient and happy workplaces by reducing conflict over meeting scheduling and conference room space while improving the interaction between workers and their workplace. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, detailed space use analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, Mozilla, Uber and Disney.
How you will rock this position:
- Develop new user-facing features as well as internal support tools
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Write tests to ensure users get the best experience possible and ensure we aren’t breaking things we shouldn’t
- Strong understanding of MVC and modern web frameworks (Ember, React, Angular, etc)
- Good understanding of DDAU component pattern
- Strong understanding of ES6/7, HTML5, CSS3, and SASS
- Good understanding of resolving AJAX requests using Promises
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Basic understanding of Continuous Integration technologies using git and git flow as well as CircleCI, TravisCI, or others like it.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance and code optimization
- Basic understanding of how to write Integration, Unit, and Acceptance tests for web applications
- Willingness to learn how we do things and share ideas on how we can do it better
We are committed to outstanding user experience and we want design to be a core part of our culture, so bring your passion for design to help build this company into something incredible and we’ll provide sweet things like:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and unlimited PTO (just don't be a jerk about it)
- Attractive medical and dental insurance including a 100% covered option from Day 1
- 401k with employer match up to 5% available from Day 1
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and drinks
- We'll fully cover your TRAX, FrontRunner, or downtown parking costs
- Be an early member of a fast growing startup with a jaw dropping client list