About the Company:
Teem (teem.com) started out as a simple concept to use the iPad as a meeting room display, indicating whether a room was occupied or available. Upon that concept, we have grown into one of the most exciting VC backed startups in Utah. Teem has been implemented by over 1,700 different clients across the world. Today, we’re focused on building Teem into a predictive analytics platform that will allow companies to track and optimize the workplace. The platform provides companies with the tools and software needed to track and analyze key data on company resources, allowing them to become more aware and more efficient. We’ve seen the amazing ways companies are currently using Teem and are excited to see how companies will take advantage of the platform as it develops.
To handle our rapid growth, we’re looking to add amazing new talent to our team. We believe in collaboration—we work hard together and we have fun together. It’s a team thing and we like it that way. We want someone who is self-driven, detail-oriented, and consistently achieves their goals. Sound like you? Awesome, keep reading.
About the Role:
Teem is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized individual to assist our CEO and executive team with internal/external matters. The ideal candidate will become the legendary right hand person by being the gate keeper and facilitator; enhancing the CEO and executive team's effectiveness and efficiency by being proactive in all Executive Assistant duties.
How you will rock this position:
- Develop executive information systems
- Partner with the executive team to thoroughly note and follow up on action items in executive meetings.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Arrange / Maintain CEO and executive calendaring and travel
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- MUST HAVE 2 -3 years proven experience as an executive administrative assistant
- Preferred work experience in a software industry
- This is very demanding position and require a high level of confidence in your skill set
Our benefits are ballin' out of control. For starters, we have a massive slide in our office. Yes, a freaking slide! It'll take you from the snack shack to the sales pit for a quick getaway after you've robbed the cupboards and fridge. Free snacks and soda all day every day. We have the official ping pong table of the World Table Tennis Championships to give you a quick break during the day. We'll provide you with awesome health insurance with HSA matching. We even have a 401k matching program. It gets even better - we'll give you unlimited paid time off. Un. Limit. Ed. On top of all of that, you'll get a MacBook, 27" Thunderbolt Display, and an iPad Mini waiting for you at your desk when you start. Oh, and if you want to reduce your carbon footprint and ride Frontrunner or Trax, we'll cover that too. BUT we also have a very RARE PERK to share with you. *Take a deep breath* You'll genuinely enjoy and care for the peeps you work with here at Teem , and they'll probably be your future best friends.
Now pick your jaw up off the ground and apply so you can partake of the goodness you just read about.