Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem helps innovative, busy organizations maintain efficient and happy workplaces by reducing conflict over meeting scheduling and conference room space while improving the interaction between workers and their workplace. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, detailed space use analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, Mozilla, Uber and Disney.
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our rapidly growing Product and Engineering team. As our second Product Designer you’ll have the chance to be hugely influential in shaping the future of Teem's products and help lay a solid design foundation across our native and web apps. Through research, ideation, prototyping, testing, and iteration, you will take broad concepts or problems and mold them into simple experiences and beautiful interfaces that delight our users. You will work closely with other designers, engineers, and product managers to see your ideas come to life from sketch to ship. Above all you will be a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design, and excited about working in an agile, collaborative startup environment.
- Experience: You have at least two years of relevant product design experience building web and native applications.
- Portfolio: You have an online portfolio demonstrating your amazing user-centric design solutions for mobile and web applications.
- Simplicity: Good design is invisible and a good UX needs no explanation.
- Communication: You should know how to present your ideas, defend them when necessary, and kill them without ego when you can't. You should thrive on feedback and critique, regardless of the source.
- Visual Design: You have a strong eye for layout, color, typography, and you understand the importance of styles and repeatable patterns through a Living Design System.
- Designer Toolbelt: Sketch, Illustrator, Framer, MS Paint - whatever works for you. You get to decide which tools you use, but you always pick an appropriate tool for the job and you're not afraid to experiment with new tools.
- HTML/CSS: This isn't a coding position, but the more you know the better. You will be given full ownership of your ideas, so you will be required to create beautiful mockups, wireframes, and prototypes, and then work with engineers to implement them.
- Process: You’re comfortable moving and iterating quickly. We launch MVPs, then assess and iterate. You’re OK with imperfection, but not too OK with it.
- Data: You strive to be a master at your craft, but you know how to question your assumptions and measure your success with data.
We are committed to outstanding user experience and we want design to be a core part of our culture, so bring your passion for design to help build this company into something incredible and we’ll provide sweet things like:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and unlimited PTO (just don't be a jerk about it)
- Attractive medical and dental insurance including a 100% covered option from Day 1
- 401k with employer match up to 5% available from Day 1
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and drinks
- We'll fully cover your TRAX, FrontRunner, or downtown parking costs
- Be an early member of a fast growing startup with a jaw dropping client list