Enterprise Sales Development Representative
About the Company:
Teem (teem.com) started out as a simple concept to use the iPad as a meeting room display, indicating whether a room was occupied or available. Upon that concept, we have grown into one of the most exciting VC backed startups in Utah. Teem has been implemented by over 1000 different clients across the world. Today, we’re building Teem into a predictive analytics platform that will allow companies to optimize their workplace. The platform provides companies with the tools and software needed to track and analyze key data on company resources, allowing them to become more aware and more efficient. We’ve seen the amazing ways companies are currently using Teem and are excited to see how companies will take advantage of the platform as it develops.
To handle our rapid growth, we’re looking to add amazing new talent to our team. We believe in collaboration—we work hard together and we have fun together. It’s a team thing and we like it that way. We want someone who is self-driven, detail-oriented, and consistently achieves their goals. Sound like you? Awesome, keep reading.
About the Role:
Teem is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, blah, blah, blah… Here’s the deal - we need somebody that we think is awesome and works hard to be a contributor on our kick SaaS sales team. For this specific role, we are looking for someone that has tangible experience as an SDR selling into enterprise accounts (that means 2,500+ employees here.)
In as few words as possible, your main job is to set qualified meetings for your account executive. We view this relationship as a partnership, so you need to win trust, be reliable, and deliver results. Your job is done over the phone, social and email. You’ll make sure companies are actually interested in purchasing our product and that we are talking with the influencers and decision makers of the company. This is a salary + monthly bonus compensation structure.
How you will rock this position:
- Know how to strategically research a company and understand more about their business than they do.
- Understand how to talk Enterprise-level. Don't use "dude" and "bro" when speaking with a CIO of a 5,000 person company.
- Make really fantastic first impressions - we can't have you scaring off all our prospective customers.
- Gather key prospecting data from your initial conversations and post that data correctly into Salesforce.
- ABP (Always be prospecting)
- Understand our products, pricing and processes like a boss.
- Reach (and if you are extra awesome, exceed) performance metrics on a number of dials, appointments/ demos scheduled, and qualifying leads for sales-ready opportunities.
- Be cool and get along with our team.
- Be willing and able to manage change in a growth oriented company.
- Get pissed if you miss quota, and then work harder and smarter so that it never happens again.
- Don't suck at talking to people on the phone.
- Be scrappy.
- Know how to operate an iPad, navigate the interwebs and use modern day technology.
- Experience with outbound B2B sales.
- If Salesforce.com was The Force, you need an especially high midichlorian count.
- Know how to communicate with gifs and emojis.
- Mostly, we need to like you and think you are capable of doing this job.
Our benefits are ballin' out of control. For starters, we have a massive slide in our office. Yes, a freaking slide! It'll take you from the snack shack to the sales pit for a quick getaway after you've robbed the cupboards and fridge. Free snacks and soda all day every day. We have the official ping pong table of the World Table Tennis Championships to give you a quick break during the day. We'll provide you with awesome health insurance with HSA matching. We even have a 401k matching program. It gets even better - we'll give you unlimited paid time off. Un. Limit. Ed. On top of all of that, you'll get a MacBook Air, 27" Thunderbolt Display, and an iPad Mini waiting for you at your desk when you start. Oh, and if you want to reduce your carbon footprint and ride Frontrunner or Trax, we'll cover that too. BUT we also have a very RARE PERK to share with you. *Take a deep breath* You'll genuinely enjoy and care for the peeps you work with here at Teem and they'll probably be your future best friends.
Now pick your jaw up off the ground and apply so you can partake of the goodness you just read about.