About the Company:
Teem (teem.com) started out as a simple concept to use the iPad as a meeting room display, indicating whether a room was occupied or available. Upon that concept, we have grown into one of the most exciting VC backed startups in Utah. Teem has been implemented by over 2,000 different clients across the world. Today, we’re focused on building Teem into a predictive analytics platform that will allow companies to track and optimize the workplace. The platform provides companies with the tools and software needed to track and analyze key data on company resources, allowing them to become more aware and more efficient. We’ve seen the amazing ways companies are currently using Teem and are excited to see how companies will take advantage of the platform as it develops.
To handle our rapid growth, we’re looking to add amazing new talent to our team. We believe in collaboration—we work hard together and we have fun together. It’s a team thing and we like it that way. We want someone who is self-driven, detail-oriented, and consistently achieves their goals. Sound like you? Awesome, keep reading.
About the Role:
Teem is looking for an experienced professional to join the company in the capacity of a Senior Accountant. This is a brand new role that was created given the company’s tremendous growth. This position will report directly to the company’s Controller.
How you will rock this position:
- Take complete ownership and responsibility over the customer invoicing and collections process
- Assist with the management of the company’s accounts payable process
- Assist with month-end close process including preparing journal entries, updating subledger schedules, and preparing various account reconciliations
- Prepare and post recurring payroll journal entries for each department within the company
- Assist with monitoring of the company’s expense reimbursement and corporate credit card policies
- Assist with preparation of schedules for financial statement audit
- Assist with preparation of schedules required for the company’s annual tax return
- Assist with other accounting/finance projects as necessary
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably within a high-growth, start-up environment
- Public Accounting / Big4 experience preferred
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field
- Self-starter who is able to act independently and fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of NetSuite, Salesforce, Bill.com is a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, equity compensation, unlimited PTO, attractive health insurance (including an 100% covered option), 401K matching program.