Junior Information Security Analyst
About The Company:
Work Shouldn’t Suck!
Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem helps innovative, busy organizations maintain efficient and happy workplaces by reducing conflict over meeting scheduling and conference room space while improving the interaction between workers and their workplace. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, detailed space use analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, Mozilla, Uber and Disney.Role:
As a ninja member of the Teem InfoSec team you will participate in various projects. The main objective would be to streamline security practices and procedures. We take Security extremely seriously, and are looking for a Junior Information Security Analyst who is self motivated and detailed oriented. You will also want to come with passion and thirst to learn more about Information Security and everything that goes along with it.
How you will rock this position:
- Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to the appropriate teams.
- Complete Security Questionnaires required by our Clients.
- Documentation of Security Infrastructure Diagrams.
- Create a Knowledge Base of current security practices.
- Work closely with Security Engineers on other security related tasks. Including but not limited to log review, vulnerability assessment, policy adherence through auditing.
- 2-3 years of related experience in data security.
- Experience with Information Security Fundamentals and terminology.
- Knowledge of CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, NIST, etc.
- Your detailed oriented and like documentation
- You communicate well.
- You’re happy and emotionally intelligent.
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, snacks, drinks, and occasionally nerf gun office wars.