Information Security Analyst
About The Company:
Work Shouldn’t Suck!
Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem helps innovative, busy organizations maintain efficient and happy workplaces by reducing conflict over meeting scheduling and conference room space while improving the interaction between workers and their workplace. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, detailed space use analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, Mozilla, Uber and Disney.Role:
As a ninja member of the Teem InfoSec team you will participate in various projects. The main objective would be to streamline security practices and procedures. We take Security extremely seriously, and are looking for a Junior Information Security Analyst who is self motivated and detailed oriented. You will also want to come with passion and thirst to learn more about Information Security and everything that goes along with it.
How you will rock this position:
- Influencing, strengthening and administering security awareness in the organization.
- Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to the appropriate teams.
- Identifying changes to the Information Security Program based on changes to the threat landscape and in solutions and controls to safeguard against risk.
- Assist with reviewing and modifying control documents, policies and guidelines.
- Assist with audits and compliance.
- Knowledge of pertinent regulations to understand drivers for controls and adherence to program.(SOC-2, EU Privacy)
- Participate in assessments on risk determination for vendors (SAQ's).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the role of technical, administrative and physical controls in securing information
- Confidence to recommend changes and improvements to the security program.
- Fulfill periodic on-call responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of experience in information security and technologies.
- Strong Linux/Unix experience
- Experience with host and application security (OWASP Top 10)
- Strong Networking & PKI/Cert experience.
- Scripting experience with Python, BASH, YAML,Perl, Ruby or other scripting languages.
- Advanced understanding of Web protocols.
- Knowledge of CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, NIST, etc.
- Experience with AWS and Cloud Computing Technologies.
- You communicate well.
- You’re happy and emotionally intelligent.
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, snacks, drinks, and occasionally nerf gun office wars.