Partner Marketing Manager
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
The person who fills this position will be an integral member of the Strategic Partnerships team tasked with developing exciting new programs and material for our strategic partners and resellers alike. We're looking for a creative, analytical, results-driven marketer to plan, build and execute programs designed to recruit new partners, as well as increase results with our existing partners, equipping them with the tools they need to be successful. In this role you will work closely with key strategic partners such as Apple, DXC, HP, Konica Minolta and many more to help develop and deliver a partner marketing program that enables Teem, together with our partners, to continue building a market-leading position by delivering a cutting-edge workplace experience to customers around the world.
- BS degree in marketing and/or equivalent work experience (minimum 5-7yrs).
- Past experience building partner programs from an early stage through to mature in-market activities.
- Past experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on integrated partner solutions, with enterprise companies.
- Proven track record of creating compelling marketing material that clearly conveys a strategic joint solution message to a target market segment
- Initiative and a drive to learn new skills and/or adapt as job responsibilities demand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other enterprise business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our integrated product and programs to customers, as well as the culture and beliefs of our company to our partners.
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Proficiency in Office applications. Familiarity with marketing automation tools a plus.