Customer Success Manager
About Teem’s Product, Customers, and Culture:
Our product is the Teem Workplace Experience Platform. It integrates dynamic suites of tools into the physical and digital workplace. Employee-focused meeting tools, conference room displays, visitor management, and more work together to surface data on how space and facilities are used.
Our customers are innovative companies—like Box, LinkedIn, GE, Boston Consulting Group, and Airbnb—that use Teem to increase employee productivity and facilitate data-driven decision making.
Our culture is driven by four core values: Candid, Hustle, How Can I Help?, and It’s All About Teamwork.
About the Role:
At Teem, we think of our customers less like clients and more like friends. Those friends need a best friend to rely on—that’s where you come in. Essentially, Teem’s Account Managers ensure their friends get the most out of Teem and have an amazing experience while improving their company’s workplace experience. When that happens, those friends become friends for life—largely thanks to the connection you’ve created over the phone, email, and in-person.
How You’ll Get It Done:
- Your combination of honesty and tact allow you to create mutually beneficial relationships with Teem’s friends (aka customers) and communicate cross-departmentally.
- Everyday hustlin’ is your homeostasis. Whether that means hopping on a call or a plane—you’re committed to proving the value of Teem over and over again.
- How Can I Help?
- You’ll hear and ask this question a lot at Teem. Whether you’re asking customers or your coworkers, extending a helping hand is critical to reaching shared goals.
- It’s All About Teamwork.
- You are a team player in every sense of the word and aren’t afraid to choose a collective win over personal triumph.
- B2B Customer Success or Account Management experience is preferred. Experience in SaaS is a plus.
- Present a QBR to members of our team to show you are ready to present to Fortune 500 C-Levels.
- Document daily activities and customer interactions within Salesforce.
- Effective and confident verbal and written communication skills.
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
That all starts with covering the absolute basics. Which means competitive salaries, 401k, HSA matching, health insurance (including a 100% covered option), unlimited PTO, company-issued UTA transportation, and downtown parking garage access. All of our benefits kick-in on your hire date.
Now that the basics are covered, perks like a fully-stocked break room, activity-based working spaces, and a dog-friendly policy take WX at Teem to the next level. Oh, and the slide hedges your bet on having the “coolest” office in the eyes of kids everywhere.