Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem brings an end to scheduling and conference room conflicts by helping employees better manage their meetings and conference rooms with meeting scheduling software and gorgeous conference room displays. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, mobile booking, IoT enabled meeting rooms, detailed analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality, that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Mozilla, Uber and LinkedIn.
About the Role:
We're searching for a graphic designer with strong digital and print fundamentals and experience creating typical content used in marketing organizations. You must have prior professional design experience and have a command of the Adobe Creative Suite. Ideal candidates will have experience working within a modern marketing organization.
Our customers are range from fast moving tech companies like Slack and Box to multi-national corporations like Apple and Konika Minolta.
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to help create thoughtfully designed marketing assets. This is an active marketing role, where you will work closely with the rest of Teem to create engaging and value-oriented content.
- Work closely with marketing team to create digital and print content.
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc., evolving when necessary.
- Coordination with other designers, copywriters and others to ensure project alignment.
- Work independently to troubleshoot and find solutions to problems that may arise.
- Must be willing and able to make multiple edits, updates, and changes with positive attitude.
- 2-3+ years of professional graphic design experience.
- Effective within Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Current (online) design portfolio showcasing quality work.
- Experience working within a design system and team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the development of process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Understanding of basic front-end coding (HTML, CSS)
- Photography skills (more than instagram-based experience ;).
- Ability to manage many simultaneous projects and collaborate to prioritize projects
Bring your awesome self and your passion for amazing products to help build this company into something incredible and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 100% paid health insurance, snacks and drinks, and other random goodness.