About the Company:
The newest member of the WeWork family under Powered by We (PxWe)— is Teem, a leading software and analytics provider that gives enterprises the tools, data, and insights to help them optimize their spaces and unleash their team’s potential. In other words, insights and software to help us have better meetings and more productive days. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
About the Role:
Teem is growing. Teem is changing the industry. Teem is now a part of WeWork. Teem is at the forefront of workplace experience and spacial utilization and continues to evolve and drive the market. Teem needs a new deeply talented Sales Leader, with experience. Emphasis on “leader” not “boss”. The dynamic world of SAAS Selling is a place that requires highly talented people that understand how to build high functioning sales teams that look forward to coming into work every single day…because they know how much they are going to learn from you and how much business they are going to close because of your support!Teem is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, and works hard to be a major contributor on our kick SaaS sales teem. Let’s not try to make this overly complicated - your main job is to work hand in hand with our reps to bring in a ton of new business and expand our existing accounts. You’ll do this by crafting a structured and efficient sales environment, analyzing sales performance within the framework of our processes, and keeping your teem motivated, happy and successful.
How you will rock this position:
- Get your hands dirty. Don’t sit in your big chair and boss people around. Go work side by side with them and be involved with specific knowledge of each deal.
- Be able to answer specific questions about deals in your teem’s pipeline at the drop of a hat.
- Manage people and pipelines. We aren’t looking for someone to tell our reps to, “Get me my number!” Anybody can do that.
- Be a leader. The kind where your teem would run through a wall for you.
- Hold your teem accountable and get results.
- Jump on sales calls and get onsite with prospects and your reps.
- Manage and be accountable for your teem’s pipeline with ridiculously accurate forecasting skills.
- Update us with reporting and analysis on your sales production and efficiency.
- Be a problem solver. We are a rapidly growing company and need bright minds to help us navigate the scaling effectively and efficiently.
- Capable of efficiently training and improving your teem’s sales skills.
- Regularly travel to some freaking awesome companies to help your reps give sales demos and pitches.
- Keep track of all the important objectives and successes your reps do every day in Salesforce.
- Everything we do goes through salesforce. You’ve got to know this platform inside and out.
- Understand our products, pricing and processes like a boss. Your boss’s boss.
- Help your reps close a bunch of deals.
- Nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills are not required, but will definitely help you stand out.
- Be cool, have fun and get along with our entire teem.
Key Skills we are looking for:
- Ability to help create process / improve processes / manage processes.
- Ability to understand that selling is a science as much as an art.
- Ability to think critically and come up with incredible new ways to do things
- Ability to brainstorm with AE’s on creative strategies to win business.
- Understanding of basic tenets of managing global business and people
- Know how to use data to make the best decisions. Give examples of where and how you have used structured and used data.
- Has a track record of success. We need you to have “done it before” and now you can “do it even better”
- Be a positive force on the floor. When things don’t go “as planned” you keep the momentum going in positive direction.
- History of building teams
- History of helping coach and mentor young sellers.
- Be real. Don’t try to be who you think we want you to be. Just be yourself.
- Mid-market / Enterprise Sales experience is required. We need you to already know some “things.” If you don’t know any “things” this may not be for you. School may be for you.
- Experience in B2B sales is required. If you have experience in SaaS, you’re gonna have a leg up on the other peeps competing for this position.
- Be scrappy… there’s no such thing as “unlimited resources”... but we still have to get it done.
- Know how to operate an iPad, navigate the interwebs and use modern day technology.
- 3-5 years in sales management, preferably in SAAS
- Mostly, we need to like you and think you are capable of doing this job.
- Unlimited paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. 100% of the premiums for the dental and HSA health plans are covered by the Company. For the PPO health plan, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Vision and life insurance are paid by employees. Premiums cover employees and any dependents.
- HSA company match
- 401K plan
- Commuter benefits