About the Company:
Teem (teem.com) started out as a simple concept to use the iPad as a meeting room display, indicating whether a room was occupied or available. Upon that concept, we have grown into one of the most exciting VC backed startups in Utah. Teem has been implemented by over 1,700 different clients across the world. Today, we’re focused on building Teem into a predictive analytics platform that will allow companies to track and optimize the workplace. The platform provides companies with the tools and software needed to track and analyze key data on company resources, allowing them to become more aware and more efficient. We’ve seen the amazing ways companies are currently using Teem and are excited to see how companies will take advantage of the platform as it develops.
To handle our rapid growth, we’re looking to add amazing new talent to our team. We believe in collaboration—we work hard together and we have fun together. It’s a team thing and we like it that way. We want someone who is self-driven, detail-oriented, and consistently achieves their goals. Sound like you? Awesome, keep reading.
About the Role:
Teem is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, blah, blah, blah… Here’s the deal - we are looking for some real sales ballers. We need somebody that we think is awesome and works hard to be a major contributor on our kick SaaS sales team. Let’s not try to make this overly complicated - your main job is to bring in a ton of new business. We will get you a bunch of leads. You'll find a bunch of your own leads. You’ll close a bunch of leads. You’ll get paid. Simple as that. This is primarily done over the phone and email but sometimes involves hopping on a plane to go out and win the deal.
How you will rock this position:
- Close a lot of deals and hit your quota.
- Manage your pipeline with ridiculously good follow up.
- Quickly respond to sales qualified leads that are basically being hand fed to you.
- Be proactive and go get some of your own leads through your own prospecting efforts.
- Assess prospective customer needs and make sure our product is going to be a good fit for their needs.
- Give mind blowing product demos.
- Occasionally travel to some freaking cool companies. We'll pay for the travel too... bonus!
- Keep track of all the crap you do every day in Salesforce.
- Understand our value prop, our products, pricing and processes like a boss. Your boss's boss.
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means disregarding your morals and values. Not really, but we do want you to do whatever it ethically takes to get the job done.
- Be cool and get along with our team.
- Be real. Don't try to be who you think we want you to be. Just be yourself.
- Sales experience is required. We need you to already know some "things". If you don't know any "things" this may not be for you. School may be for you.
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred. If you have experience in Saas, you'll probably have a leg up on the other peeps competing for this position.
- Be scrappy.
- Know how to operate an iPad and navigate the interwebs and use modern day technology.
- Don't ever be rude to Mark - he's kind of sensitive.
- Know how to communicate with gifs and emojis.
- Mostly, we need to like you and think you are capable of doing this job.
Our benefits are ballin' out of control. For starters, we have a massive slide in our office. Yes, a freaking slide! It'll take you from the snack shack to the sales pit for a quick getaway after you've robbed the cupboards and fridge. Free snacks and soda all day every day. We have the official ping pong table of the World Table Tennis Championships to give you a quick break during the day. We'll provide you with awesome health insurance with HSA matching. We even have a 401k matching program. It gets even better - we'll give you unlimited paid time off. Un. Limit. Ed. On top of all of that, you'll get a MacBook, 27" Thunderbolt Display, and an iPad Mini waiting for you at your desk when you start. Oh, and if you want to reduce your carbon footprint and ride Frontrunner or Trax, we'll cover that too. BUT we also have a very RARE PERK to share with you. *Take a deep breath* You'll genuinely enjoy and care for the peeps you work with here at Teem , and they'll probably be your future best friends.
Now pick your jaw up off the ground and apply so you can partake of the goodness you just read about.