The newest member of the WeWork family under Powered by We (PxWe)— is Teem, a leading software and analytics provider that gives enterprises the tools, data, and insights to help them optimize their spaces and unleash their team’s potential. In other words, insights and software to help us have better meetings and more productive days. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
To handle our rapid growth, we’re looking to add amazing new talent to our team. We believe in collaboration—we work hard together and we have fun together. It’s a team thing and we like it that way. We want someone who is self-driven, detail-oriented, and consistently achieves their goals. Sound like you? Awesome, keep reading.
About the Role:
Teem is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, blah, blah, blah… Here’s the deal - we are looking for some real sales ballers. We need somebody that we think is awesome and works hard to be a major contributor on our kick SaaS sales team. Let’s not try to make this overly complicated - your main job is to bring in a ton of new business. We will get you a bunch of leads. You'll find a bunch of your own leads. You’ll close a bunch of leads. You’ll get paid. Simple as that. This is primarily done over the phone and email but sometimes involves hopping on a plane to go out and win the deal.
How you will rock this position:
- Close a lot of deals and hit your quota.
- Manage your pipeline with ridiculously good follow up.
- Quickly respond to sales qualified leads that are basically being hand fed to you.
- Be proactive and go get some of your own leads through your own prospecting efforts.
- Assess prospective customer needs and make sure our product is going to be a good fit for their needs.
- Give mind blowing product demos.
- Occasionally travel to some freaking cool companies. We'll pay for the travel too... bonus!
- Keep track of all the crap you do every day in Salesforce.
- Understand our value prop, our products, pricing and processes like a boss. Your boss's boss.
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means disregarding your morals and values. Not really, but we do want you to do whatever it ethically takes to get the job done.
- Be cool and get along with our team.
- Be real. Don't try to be who you think we want you to be. Just be yourself.
- Sales experience is required. We need you to already know some "things". If you don't know any "things" this may not be for you. School may be for you.
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred. If you have experience in Saas, you'll probably have a leg up on the other peeps competing for this position.
- Be scrappy.
- Know how to operate an iPad and navigate the interwebs and use modern day technology.
- Don't ever be rude to Mark - he's kind of sensitive.
- Know how to communicate with gifs and emojis.
- Mostly, we need to like you and think you are capable of doing this job.
- Competitive paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. 100% of the premiums for individual coverage on both medical health plans are covered by the Company. For the dental and vision health plans, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Life and disability insurances are fully paid by the Company.
- HSA company contribution
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Access to all WeWork facilities, globally