SMB / MM - Account Executive
About the Role:
Teem is growing. Teem is changing the industry. Teem is now a part of WeWork. Teem is at the forefront of workplace experience and special utilization and continues to evolve and drive the market. Teem needs a new incredibly talented Enterprise Sales Executive, with experience. Emphasis on “executive”. The fast paced world of SAAS Selling is a place that requires highly talented people that understand how to build enterprise level pipeline, and can organize, manage and win, highly complex sales engagements with some of the biggest most strategic companies on the planet.
Teem is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, blah, blah, blah… Here’s the deal - we are looking for some real sales ballers. We need somebody that we think is awesome and works hard to be a major contributor on our kick SaaS sales team. Let’s not try to make this overly complicated - your main job is to bring in a ton of new business. We will get you a bunch of leads. You’ll close a bunch of leads. You will also be working with existing accounts and helping them to find more value in the Teem solutions and expanding with them! Simple as that. This is primarily done over the phone and email but sometimes involves hopping on a plane to go out and win the deal.
We are looking for “A” players. Specifically “A” players that are looking to drive more success for themselves and their teemmates in a really cool company with an amazing culture.
How you will rock this position:
- Close a lot of deals and hit your quota.
- Manage your pipeline with ridiculously good follow up.
- Quickly respond to sales qualified leads that are basically being hand fed to you.
- Be proactive and have an amazing results driven prospecting process.
- You will understand how data can help you build and close an amazing pipeline.
- Assess prospective customer needs and make sure our product is going to be a good fit for their needs.
- Get to the real understanding of what a customers true business needs / goals are before you waste a lot of time chasing nothing.
- Understand how to be a consultative seller, and why that’s so critical to winning happy customers.
- Give mind blowing product demos that drive the real value of the product home.
- Occasionally travel to some of the world's most amazing companies to close business.
- Occasionally, attend a tradeshow or two to help us get the world out and generate leads.
- Keep track of all the crap you do every day in Salesforce
- Understand our products, pricing and processes like a boss. Your boss’s boss.
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means disregarding your morals and values. Not really, but we do want you to do whatever it ethically takes to get the job done.
- Basically just close a bunch of deals.
- Be cool, have fun and get along with our team.
- Be real. Don’t try to be who you think we want you to be. Just be yourself.
- 2-3 years sales experience is required. We need you to already know some “things.” If you don’t know any “things” this may not be for you. School may be for you.
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred.
- Experience in SAAS Sales is HIGHLY preferred.
- Previous experience as a BDR, SDR, etc is also HIGHLY preferred. But overall, solid understanding of using sales automation tools to build pipe at scale is highly important.
- Education - 4 year bachelor's degree preferred
- Be scrappy
- Be a problem solver. Be creative
- Know how to operate an iPad, navigate the interwebs and use modern day technology.
- Strong communication and killer presentation skills.
- Entrepreneur mindset is needed. You will own a territory… that is your ‘business’... know how will you grow it and make is successful.
- Mostly, we need to like you and think you are capable of doing this job.
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
Paid Time Off
- 9 public holidays in 2018
- Unlimited PTO for 2018, subject Teem policies
Health & Welfare
- Medical and dental, as provided by Teem (WeWork) provides medical coverage at no cost to employees. Dependent, dental and vision employee cost varies by plan.
- Eligible to participate in weWork 401(k) plan (currently no employer matching contribution)