Technical Support Engineer (Level 2)
As a Level 2 Technical Support Representative, you’ll be in high-demand and high-regard at Teem, a WeWork company. Why? Well, the “Level 2” part of the title means that you’re the escalation resource for some of the most difficult hurdles customers encounter.
You’ll work with the IT leaders and managers that represent our largest customers in their most challenging moments — meaning your empathy, communication, and problem-solving skills need to be top-notch. Those elements, coupled with your proven IT skills, knowledge, and abilities that are at or above industry standards, ensure you’ll be ready to relentlessly pursue resolutions to intimidating technical obstacles.
You will own technical support problems and will work diligently in providing state-of-the-art customer care via phone, chat, and email channels. With our hands-on culture you can expect to roll up your sleeves and get to work solving difficult problems that stand in the way of our customers being successful.
Lastly, you will be a peer mentor/coach to other Teemmates around you. People will look to you to help them solve difficult problems, because you’ll be an expert at protecting and managing relationships that are impacted by technical obstacles. You may be asked to travel when necessary. You’ll report to the Department Manager of Customer Support, and this position is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems.
- Own/manage software bug backlog and how this is processed into our Engineering organization.
- Develop relationships with top clients, becoming their point of contact and helping them navigate technical obstacles to become more successful.
- Become the central point of knowledge for advanced technical knowledge needed within the Support department.
- Assist in developing department training materials / reference guides.
- Provide input to leadership on process improvement opportunities, and will implement changes as directed.
- Provide coaching/mentoring to Teemmates when the need is observed or otherwise requested.
- Special projects as directed by leadership.
- Some reporting tasks as directed by leadership.
- Provide training(s) to the department when requested.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of professional IT experience, especially within the SaaS industry.
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, and other user syncing technologies.
- Knowledge of email technologies such as Exchange, Office 365, Google for Business, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of public API technologies.
- Demonstrated IT abilities troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of several accounts all with different customer health stages.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and become competent with complex products and technologies.
- Demonstrated above average troubleshooting & diagnostic abilities.
- Demonstrated desire to coach/lead others on the team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle escalated issues.
- Ability to present, discuss issues with high-level leadership individuals.
- A desire for continual learning and growth at Teem.
- Willingness to work with leadership to improve the department.
Our benefits are ballin' out of control. For starters, we have a massive slide in our office. Yes, a freaking slide! It'll take you from the snack shack to the sales pit for a quick getaway after you've robbed the cupboards and fridge. Free snacks and soda all day every day. We have the official ping pong table of the World Table Tennis Championships to give you a quick break during the day. You'll get a MacBook, 27" Thunderbolt Display, and an iPad Mini waiting for you at your desk when you start. Take a deep breath* You'll genuinely enjoy and care for the peeps you work with here at Teem , and they'll probably be your future best friends. You'll also have incredible events that WeWork organizes for members and employees around the world. Now pick your jaw up off the ground and apply so you can partake of the goodness you just read about.
Paid Time Off
- 9 public holidays in 2018
- Unlimited PTO for 2018, subject Teem policies
Health & Welfare
- Medical and dental, as provided by Teem (WeWork) provides medical coverage at no cost to employees. Dependent, dental and vision employee cost varies by plan.
- Eligible to participate in weWork 401(k) plan (currently no employer matching contribution)