Teem - Content Manager
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward-looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide. We count the biggest and best tech companies in the world as customers and partners, and working at Teem will give you an opportunity to work closely with many of the most forward-looking companies on the planet.
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. This is an important role and you will be responsible for managing the creation of as well as creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. In addition, you will be responsible for managing third-party writers and ensuring all content is “on brand.”
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop and own the Teem content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with PR and Social Media teams
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- As in any startup environment, there will be an opportunity to assist and collaborate with other members of the staff on specific strategies and initiatives.
- There's a wide degree of latitude to explore and experiment with new traffic and lead sources to build the best pipeline possible. Working with the entire marketing and sales teams, including sales operations, will be absolutely critical.
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- 5+ years as a in-house or agency Content Manager
- B2B content creation experience
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
Paid Time Off
- 9 public holidays in 2018
- Unlimited PTO for 2018, subject Teem policies
Health & Welfare
- Medical and dental, as provided by Teem (WeWork) provides medical coverage at no cost to employees. Dependent, dental and vision employee cost varies by plan.
- Eligible to participate in weWork 401(k) plan (currently no employer matching contribution)