Teem, a WeWork company, is looking for an implementation specialist who will play a key role in our continually growing Sales Organization. You will play a critical part in onboarding our new clients (friends) to the Teem platform. These clients happen to be some of the largest companies on this planet. This will make you the talk-of-the-town, the coolest around and you can say, “look at me, world, I have made it!”
As the go-to Teem expert you will provide critical technical expertise during post-sale onboarding. You will take ownership of all technical aspects of the account post-evaluation and pilot stage. This may be provided in the form of technical consultations, and account configuration support. You will be assisting companies execute to the plan laid out by clients and our sales engineers and will help them understand how to best use Teem to fit their unique workplace culture.
You will be working with C-level executives, IT leaders, real estate groups, facility management teams and more, to demonstrate how Teem’s capabilities will assist them in solving their complex office space problems.
Lastly, you will be a peer mentor/coach to other Teemmates around you. People will look to you to help them solve difficult problems because you’ll be an expert at protecting and managing relationships that are impacted by technical obstacles.
- Promoting Teems value through positive customer and team member interactions.
- Holding video conference calls, walking clients through the setup of systems and features.
- Providing technical assistance during the client implementation process by answering technical questions in a consultative fashion.
- Defining and creating solutions to help our customers realize the full potential of Teem’s offering.
- Working with client teams to ensure successful experience when onboarding various Teem applications.
- Helping third-parties determine their best integration path and basic integration assistance with required technical integrations.
- Identifying and triaging urgent issues that may occur during the product implementation, and working closely with customers and Teem support through issue resolution.
- Building alliances with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Support teams to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information.
- Provide product training and education sessions to various departments within Teem.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A passion for figuring out solutions to complex business problems faced by clients.
- Familiarity with common network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS) and the use of REST API’s.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android, along with a working knowledge of Mobile Device Management.
- Well versed in email and calendaring solutions such as Exchange, Exchange Online, and G Suite.
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, and other user syncing technologies.
- Demonstrated IT abilities troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
- Strong sales acumen, promoting effective demonstration environments and presenting the solution to prospective customers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical issues and resolution via email, phone, and in person.
- Can do attitude, willing to do whatever work is necessary for the team's success and willingness to adapt to different tasks throughout the day.
- Dynamic personality. Someone with whom people enjoy speaking.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and become competent with complex products and technologies.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- 10%-25% travel.
- Unlimited paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. 100% of the premiums for the dental and HSA health plans are covered by the Company. For the PPO health plan, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Vision and life insurance are paid by employees. Premiums cover employees and any dependents.
- HSA company match
- 401K plan
- Commuter benefits