About the Company:
The newest member of the WeWork family under Powered by We (PxWe)— is Teem, a leading software and analytics provider that gives enterprises the tools, data, and insights to help them optimize their spaces and unleash their team’s potential. In other words, insights and software to help us have better meetings and more productive days. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
About the Role:
If you are smart and eager developer with a track record of getting big things done and a passion for building great products, you would be a great fit on our team. We have a very fast paced, fun, and engaging opportunity waiting for you at Teem!
You’re a great fit if you...
- Design, build, and maintain reliable, well-performing, and attractive iOS software
- Make sure your code is high quality; the nature of our product makes crashes far worse for us than most iOS apps
- Understand and improve existing code bases, including Swift and Objective-C
- Contribute to the design of new solutions
- Work well and communicate well with others throughout the organization
- Do well at understanding business needs and creating solutions to meet those needs
- Are process oriented and are comfortable following an Agile software methodology
- Know how to build high quality software and take ownership of your work
- Are receptive to constructive criticism and willing to be critical of your own work and ideas - changing direction and fixing mistakes you make along the way
And have these qualifications...
- Strong experience with Swift
- Experience with Objective-C
- 4+ years experience in software development
- React Native experience is a bonus
- Strong mind for robust code design
- Tools: Jira, Git, Slack
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah (willing to discuss relocation for the right candidate)
- Competitive paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. 100% of the premiums for individual coverage on both medical health plans are covered by the Company. For the dental and vision health plans, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Life and disability insurances are fully paid by the Company.
- HSA company contribution
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Access to all WeWork facilities, globally