About Teem’s Product, Customers, and Culture:
Our product is the Teem Workplace Experience Platform. It integrates dynamic suites of tools into the physical and digital workplace. Employee-focused meeting tools, conference room displays, visitor management, and more work together to surface data on how space and facilities are used.
Our customers are innovative companies—like Box, LinkedIn, GE, Boston Consulting Group, and Airbnb—that use Teem to increase employee productivity and facilitate data-driven decision making.
Our culture is driven by four core values: Candid, Hustle, How Can I Help?, and It’s All About Teamwork.
About the Role:
If you are smart and eager developer with a track record of getting big things done and a passion for building great products, you would be a great fit on our team. We have a very fast paced, fun, and engaging opportunity waiting for you at Teem!
You’re a great fit if you...
- Design, build, and maintain reliable, well-performing, and attractive iOS software
- Make sure your code is high quality; the nature of our product makes crashes far worse for us than most iOS apps
- Understand and improve existing code bases, including Swift and Objective-C
- Contribute to the design of new solutions
- Work well and communicate well with others throughout the organization
- Do well at understanding business needs and creating solutions to meet those needs
- Are process oriented and are comfortable following an Agile software methodology
- Know how to build high quality software and take ownership of your work
- Are receptive to constructive criticism and willing to be critical of your own work and ideas - changing direction and fixing mistakes you make along the way
And have these qualifications...
- Strong experience with Swift
- Experience with Objective-C
- 4+ years experience in software development
- React Native experience is a bonus
- Strong mind for robust code design
- Tools: Jira, Git, Slack
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah (willing to discuss relocation for the right candidate)
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
That all starts with covering the absolute basics. Which means competitive salaries, 401k, HSA matching, health insurance (including a 100% covered option), unlimited PTO, company-issued UTA transportation, and downtown parking garage access. All of our benefits kick-in on your hire date.
Now that the basics are covered, perks like a fully-stocked break room, activity-based working spaces, and a dog-friendly policy take WX at Teem to the next level. Oh, and the slide hedges your bet on having the “coolest” office in the eyes of kids everywhere.