Software QA Lead
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide. We count the biggest and best tech companies in the world as customers and partners, and working at Teem will give you an opportunity to work closely with many of the most forward looking companies on the planet.
Work Shouldn’t Suck!
We are looking for someone to come in and lead our software quality assurance team, so if you enjoy working with cool technology and love to try to find ways to break it, this job is for you! You will lead a team of quality assurance engineers to ensure our product arrives into our customers hands with high quality and provides a great user experience. Your team will work closely with the product and development teams through the entire software process and will be responsible for writing and maintaining test plans and testing new and existing features using both manual and automated techniques to make sure that the end users of our product have a delightful experience.
You’re a great fit if you...
- Are great at breaking things. You’ll use your detail-oriented QA brain to ensure that we’re catching as many issues as we can before our customers do
- Can quickly learn our product inside and out, understand user flows, and account for edge cases
- Have the clairvoyance needed to make tests for how our product could be used, not just how we ideally use it. You should literally be so good at predicting this that we come to you as our resident psychic
- Can be cool, have fun and get along with our team. Communication is key in this position, as you’ll be coordinating with other departments on a regular basis to ensure we ship high-caliber solutions to our customers
- Are good at leading a team of quality engineers who are assigned to work closely with the development teams to ensure that products are top quality before they go out the door
- Are a mentor to the members of your team and can coach and teach them to become as awesome as you are
- Have strong experience in quality automation practices and a goal of 100% automation coverage
- Are process oriented and are comfortable following an Agile software methodology
And have these qualifications...
- 2+ years experience in software quality assurance
- 1+ years experience in leading a quality assurance team
- Experience in writing organized test plans and test cases for a feature from end-to-end
- Strong quality automation experience is necessary with the ability to train and mentor the team in automation practices
- Comfortable with all modern operating systems including Mac OS, Windows and Linux along with iOS, the interwebs and modern day technology in general.
- Mobile QA experience a plus (iOS and/or Android)
- Experience with Exchange and Office365 a plus
- Experience with TestRail and Ghost Inspector also a huge plus
- Comfortable reading and writing SQL, XML, and JSON a plus
- Familiarity with continuous integrations tools, specifically Jenkins and CircleCI
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, 401k / HSA matching, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, unlimited PTO, Company provided UTA transportation / Downtown parking, and of course, free food and drinks (plus we have a slide).