Work Shouldn’t Suck!
Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
Teem helps innovative, busy organizations maintain efficient and happy workplaces by reducing conflict over meeting scheduling and conference room space while improving the interaction between workers and their workplace. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, detailed space use analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, Mozilla, Uber and Disney.
About the Role
Teem is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, blah, blah, blah… Here’s the deal - We need somebody that we think is awesome and works hard to be a major contributor on our kick SaaS team. In as few words as possible, your main job is to ensure that our product is working properly for all of our customers by testing the crap out of it. Your day to day will include writing test plans and test cases, manually testing bug fixes and new features, helping to build out test automation, and making sure what we ship out doesn’t suck.
How you will rock this position
This position is crucial to our growing QA department and your responsibilities will include:
- Test for quality like a boss. You’ll use your detail-oriented QA brain to ensure that we’re catching as many issues as we can before our customers do.
- Learn our product inside and out, understand user flows, and account for edge cases.
- Have the clairvoyance needed to make tests for how our product could be used, not just how we ideally use it. You should literally be so good at predicting this that we come to you as our resident psychic.
- Be cool, have fun and get along with our team. Communication is key in this position, as you’ll be coordinating with other departments on a regular basis to ensure we ship high-caliber solutions to our customers.
- See a need, fill a need. Our tech team is growing and evolving and we need people willing to step up and be leaders in creating processes that will help us continue to grow and be succeed.
- Be scrappy and flexible. Things change quickly around here and we need someone who can think on their feet.
- The force must be strong with you.
- Know how to communicate with gifs and emojis.
- Be real. Don’t try to be who you think we want you to be. Just be yourself and play well with others.
- Experience in writing organized test plans and test cases for a feature from end-to-end. Organization is absolutely key in this position.
- Some experience in test automation and test definition experience is required. We need help getting automation off the ground and you’ll be a key player in that.
- Comfortable with all modern operating systems including Mac OS, Windows and Linux along with iOS, the interwebs and modern day technology in general.
- Mobile QA experience a plus (iOS and/or Android).
- Experience with Exchange and Office365 a plus.
- Experience with TestRail and Ghost Inspector also a huge plus.
- Comfortable reading and writing SQL, XML, and JSON
- Familiarity with continuous integrations tools, specifically Jenkins and CircleCI
- Mostly, we need to like you and think you are capable of doing this job.
Bring your awesome self and your passion for amazing products to help build this company into something incredible and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 100% paid health insurance, HSA and 401k match programs, snacks, drinks, and occasionally pizza just appears