About Teem’s Product, Customers, and Culture:
Our product is the Teem Workplace Experience Platform. It integrates dynamic suites of tools into the physical and digital workplace. Employee-focused meeting tools, conference room displays, visitor management, and more work together to surface data on how space and facilities are used.
Our customers are innovative companies—like Box, LinkedIn, GE, Boston Consulting Group, and Airbnb—that use Teem to increase employee productivity and facilitate data-driven decision making.
Our culture is driven by four core values: Candid, Hustle, How Can I Help?, and It’s All About Teamwork.
About the Role:
Teem is looking for a Sales Engineer to grow our Enterprise Sales Engineering team. You will play a critical role in helping secure business from some of the largest companies on this planet. As the go-to Teem expert you will provide critical technical expertise during pre-sales evaluation and onboarding of key new customers. You will take ownership of all technical aspects of initial inquiry and pilot, helping companies define how to best use Teem to fit their unique workplace culture, and then help implement what has been defined by working closely with the customer and Teem implementation teams through implementation.
How you will rock this position:
- Promoting Teem value through positive customer and team member interactions.
- Providing support during the client assessment process by answering technical and security questions.
- Defining and creating solutions to help our customers realize the full potential of Teem’s offering.
- Working with client teams to ensure successful onboarding of each account.
- Helping third-parties determine their best integration path and basic integration assistance with required integrations to get deals closed.
- Working closely with Product to roll out new features and product releases to customers.
- Identifying and triaging urgent issues and working closely with customers and Teem support through issue resolution.
- Building alliances with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Support teams to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A passion for figuring out solutions to complex business problems faced by clients.
- Familiarity with common network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS) and the use of REST API’s.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android, along with a working knowledge of Mobile Device Management.
- Well versed in email solutions such as Exchange, Exchange Online, and G Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical issues and resolution via email, and phone.
- Can do attitude, willing to do whatever work is necessary for the team's success and willingness to adapt to different tasks throughout the day.
- Strong desire to create the best product possible.
- Curiosity, strong critical thinking skills, and a willingness to learn.
- 25-50% travel.
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
That all starts with covering the absolute basics. Which means competitive salaries, 401k, HSA matching, health insurance (including a 100% covered option), unlimited PTO, company-issued UTA transportation, and downtown parking garage access. All of our benefits kick-in on your hire date.
Now that the basics are covered, perks like a fully-stocked break room, activity-based working spaces, and a dog-friendly policy take WX at Teem to the next level. Oh, and the slide hedges your bet on having the “coolest” office in the eyes of kids everywhere.