Night Shift Technical Support Specialist
About Teem’s Product, Customers, and Culture:
Our product is the Teem Workplace Experience Platform. It integrates dynamic suites of tools into the physical and digital workplace. Employee-focused meeting tools, conference room displays, visitor management, and more work together to surface data on how space and facilities are used.
Our customers are innovative companies—like Box, LinkedIn, GE, Boston Consulting Group, and Airbnb—that use Teem to increase employee productivity and facilitate data-driven decision making.
Our culture is driven by four core values: Candid, Hustle, How Can I Help?, and It’s All About Teamwork.
About the Role:
The Technical Support role might have odd hours, but that doesn’t stop it from being hugely important to Teem. You’ll work alongside Teem customers to understand their issue backwards and forwards, then translate and disseminate the problem to the appropriate department. While Product or Development hammers out the issue, it’s up to you to help the customer stay cool and find a work-around in the meantime. Once the solution has been identified, you translate the technical knowledge into plain-speak for the customer. Sounds simple enough, right? Now, how you want to grow in the role is entirely up to you. If you want to get a foot in the door to Product, IT, or Development, you’ll get the support to reach your career goals and grow your professional skills. Not your style? You’ll get the same support should your goals be more focused towards becoming a Support knowledge expert.
How You’ll Get It Done:
- Candid. Your candor is critical when relaying customer issues to the appropriate department. Why? Being candid means maintaining transparency to get the best outcome possible.
- Hustle. Expect fast-paced, on-the-job training where you’ll hit the ground running.
- How Can I Help? Without question, this is the most central core value for this role. You are the frontlines of communication for customers. You are the voice of Teem!
- It’s All About Teamwork. The final core value is a close second to the previous in regards to applicability to this specific role, as cross-departmental collaboration is central to uncovering solutions.
- Tactful and comfortable communicator via phone, email, chat, and video conferencing methods.
- Available 3AM-12PM, Monday through Friday.
- Troubleshooting experience in backend systems.
- These bonus skills will give you a head-start in this role:
- Understanding of Calendar Systems (Google, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365).
- Familiarity with Jira / Issue Tracking / Bug Tickets.
- Experience with Desk / Case Tracking Software.
- Previous use of Zoom / Video Conferencing applications.
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
That all starts with covering the absolute basics. Which means competitive salaries, 401k, HSA matching, health insurance (including a 100% covered option), unlimited PTO, company-issued UTA transportation, and downtown parking garage access. All of our benefits kick-in on your hire date.
Now that the basics are covered, perks like a fully-stocked break room, activity-based working spaces, and a dog-friendly policy take WX at Teem to the next level. Oh, and the slide hedges your bet on having the “coolest” office in the eyes of kids everywhere.