Director, Demand Generation
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide. We count the biggest and best tech companies in the world as customers and partners, and working at Teem will give you an opportunity to work closely with many of the most forward looking companies on the planet.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven, experienced web marketer to develop, deploy and manage a range of outbound and inbound lead generation and nurturing programs. This role reports directly to the head of marketing and is a unique opportunity to be part of a critical team at a quickly growing company, and take a meaningful role in building that team. This position, at a Director level, will need to work closely not only with marketing operations, but also with our sales organization in developing high quality, impactful s-marketing strategies to drive the bulk of the marketing attributed sales pipeline. Let's be clear: it's a central piece to the marketing organization :)
- Plan, develop and implement a lead generation plan for driving new sales leads in all key target customer segments, SMB, Mid Market and Enterprise, through inbound marketing efforts.
- Manage integrated marketing for prospect acquisition (inbound/outbound), lead nurturing that incorporates multiple forms of media including webinars, email, blog/social, paid search, SEO, banner ads and more
- Working from our messaging platform, develop and produce creative and compelling demand generation copy and campaigns
- Manage the Teem web properties to generate new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Streamline lead management system to ensure a tight measurement between marketing programs, pipeline and closed revenue.
- Developing and presenting regular reporting using Salesforce, Marketo and other systems to measure and communicate lead generation program performance and ROI
- Build continuous customer and prospect nurturing campaigns to encourage current and future Teem customers to engage with the stories we tell, sometimes about ourselves, but usually about our customers.
- As in any startup environment there will be the opportunity to assist and collaborate with other members of the staff on specific strategies and initiatives.
- There's a wide degree of latitude to explore and experiment with new traffic and lead sources to build the best pipeline possible. Working with the entire marketing and sales teams, including sales operations, will be absolutely critical.
- If you can't work on a Teem, you can't work here.
- 2-3+ years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in tech marketing or software as a service business models
- A proven track record for developing and executing successful demand generation programs.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, especially Marketo.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple programs to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish and manage multiple priorities.
- A delivery-oriented, can-do, hands-on personality with the ability to work with business leaders inside and outside the organization.
- Proficiency in Excel and a love for numbers with strong analytical skills.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Bring your awesome self and your passion for amazing products to help build this company into something incredible and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 100% paid health insurance, snacks and drinks, and other random goodness.