Customer Suport Representative
About Teem’s Product, Customers, and Culture:
Our product is the Teem Workplace Experience Platform. It integrates dynamic suites of tools into the physical and digital workplace. Employee-focused meeting tools, conference room displays, visitor management, and more work together to surface data on how space and facilities are used.
Our customers are innovative companies—like Box, LinkedIn, GE, Boston Consulting Group, and Airbnb—that use Teem to increase employee productivity and facilitate data-driven decision making.
Our culture is driven by four core values: Candid, Hustle, How Can I Help?, and It’s All About Teamwork.
About the Role:
Want to jumpstart your tech career? Well, my friend, there are few better ways to do just that than at a fast-growing tech startup. As a Customer Support Representative at Teem, you’ll learn new things and overcome challenges in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll work alongside Teem customers to understand their issue backward and forwards, then translate the problem to the appropriate department. While the right department hammers out the issue, it’s up to you to help the customer stay cool and find a workaround in the meantime. Once the department identifies the solution, you translate the technical knowledge into plain-speak for the customer.
An opportunity to dive into the tech industry at a venture-backed startup in the heart of downtown SLC—sound good so far? Read on for some essential requirements, and hopefully, we’ll see your resume soon!
How You’ll Get It Done:
- Candid. Your candor is critical when relaying customer issues to the appropriate department. Why? Being candid means maintaining transparency to get the best outcome possible (aka a fast solution!).
- Hustle. Be ready to hustle in the fast-paced, on-the-job training where you’ll hit the ground running. And you’ll need that same hustle to find solutions to whatever issue thrown your way.
- How Can I Help? Without question, this is the most central core value for this role. You are the frontlines of communication for customers. You are the voice of Teem, which means always extending a helping hand.
- It’s All About Teamwork. The final core value is a close second to the previous in regards to applicability to this specific role, because your ability to collaborate with other departments is the only way to uncover solutions for the customer.
- Software troubleshooting extraordinaire.
- Familiarity with and understanding of Google for Business, Outlook, Office 365, and Exchange calendaring systems.
- Familiarity with and understanding of iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Tactful and comfortable communicator via phone, email, chat, and video conferencing methods.
- Call center experience is nice, but not needed.
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
That all starts with covering the absolute basics. Which means competitive salaries, 401k, HSA matching, health insurance (including a 100% covered option), unlimited PTO, company-issued UTA transportation, and downtown parking garage access. All of our benefits kick-in on your hire date.
Now that the basics are covered, perks like a fully-stocked break room, activity-based working spaces, and a dog-friendly policy take WX at Teem to the next level. Oh, and the slide hedges your bet on having the “coolest” office in the eyes of kids everywhere.