About the Company:
The newest member of the WeWork family under Powered by We (PxWe)— is Teem, a leading software and analytics provider that gives enterprises the tools, data, and insights to help them optimize their spaces and unleash their team’s potential. In other words, insights and software to help us have better meetings and more productive days. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
About the Role:
Teem is looking for a Sales Engineer who will play a key role in our continually growing Sales Organization. You will play a critical part in helping secure business from some of the largest companies on this planet.
As the go-to Teem expert you will provide critical technical expertise during pre-sales evaluation and assist in the preparation of onboarding new customers. You will take ownership of all technical aspects from the initial inquiry to the evaluation during the pilot phase. This may be provided in the form of technical consultations, written assessments, and trial configuration support. You will be helping companies define how to best use Teem to fit their unique workplace culture, and then help implement according to what has been defined by working closely with the customer and Teem implementation teams through process.
You will be working with C-level executives, IT leaders, real estate groups, facility management teams, and more to creatively identify ways for them to solve some of the most complex office space problems.
Lastly, you will be a peer mentor/coach to other Teemmates around you. People will look to you to help them solve difficult problems because you’ll be an expert at protecting and managing relationships that are impacted by technical obstacles.
- Promoting Teem value through positive customer and team member interactions.
- Providing technical assistance during the client evaluation process by answering technical questions in a consultative fashion.
- Be able to provide in depth knowledge of Teem’s security practices, and complete assessments of such nature.
- Defining and creating solutions to help our customers realize the full potential of Teem’s offering.
- Working with client teams to ensure successful experience when evaluating the various Teem application.
- Helping third-parties determine their best integration path and basic integration assistance with required integrations to get deals closed.
- Working closely with Product to evaluate new feature requests as determined by industry demand.
- Identifying and triaging urgent issues that may occur during the product evaluation, and working closely with customers and Teem support through issue resolution.
- Building alliances with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Support teams to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information.
- Provide product training and education sessions to various departments within Teem.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A passion for figuring out solutions to complex business problems faced by clients.
- Familiarity with common network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS) and the use of REST API’s.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android, along with a working knowledge of Mobile Device Management.
- Well versed in email and calendaring solutions such as Exchange, Exchange Online, and G Suite.
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, and other user syncing technologies.
- Demonstrated IT abilities troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
- Strong sales acumen, promoting effective demonstration environments and presenting the solution to prospective customers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical issues and resolution via email, phone, and in person.
- Can do attitude, willing to do whatever work is necessary for the team's success and willingness to adapt to different tasks throughout the day.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and become competent with complex products and technologies.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- 25-50% travel.
- Unlimited paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. 100% of the premiums for the dental and HSA health plans are covered by the Company. For the PPO health plan, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Vision and life insurance are paid by employees. Premiums cover employees and any dependents.
- HSA company match
- 401K plan
- Commuter benefits