Director of Enterprise Sales
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
About the Role:
EventBoard is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, organized, blah, blah, blah… Here’s the deal - we are looking for legit sales leader to run our Enterprise Sales Teem. We need somebody that we think is awesome and works hard to be a major contributor on our kick SaSS sales teem. Let’s not try to make this overly complicated - your main job is to work hand in hand with our reps to bring in a ton of new business and expand our existing accounts. You’ll do this by creating a structured and efficient sales environment, analyzing sales performance within the framework of our processes, and keeping your teem motivated, happy and successful.
How you will rock this position:
- Get your hands dirty. Don’t sit in your big chair and boss people around. Go work side by side with them and be involved with specific knowledge of each deal.
- Be able to answer specific questions about deals in your teem’s pipeline at the drop of a hat.
- Manage people and pipelines. We aren’t looking for someone to tell our reps to, “Get me my number!” Anybody can do that.
- Be a leader. The kind where your teem would run through a wall for you.
- Hold your teem accountable and get results.
- Jump on sales calls and get onsite with prospects and your reps.
- Manage and be accountable for your teem’s pipeline with ridiculously accurate forecasting skills.
- Update us with reporting and analysis on your sales production and efficiency.
- Be a problem solver. We are a young company and need bright minds to help us navigate the enterprise world with our flashy new products.
- Capable of efficiently training and improving your teem’s sales skills.
- Regularly travel to some freaking awesome companies to help your reps give sales demos and pitches. We’ll pay for the travel too... bonus!
- Keep track of all the crap your reps do every day in Salesforce. Everything we do goes through salesforce. You’ve got to know this platform inside and out.
- Understand our products, pricing and processes like a boss. Your boss’s boss.
- Help your reps close a bunch of deals.
- Nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills are not required, but will definitely help you stand out.
- Be cool, have fun and get along with our entire teem.
- Be real. Don’t try to be who you think we want you to be. Just be yourself.
- Enterprise Sales experience is required. We need you to already know some “things.” If you don’t know any “things” this may not be for you. School may be for you.
- Experience in B2B sales is preferred. If you have experience in SaaS, you’re gonna have a leg up on the other peeps competing for this position.
- Be scrappy
- Know how to operate an iPad, navigate the interwebs and use modern day technology.
- Don’t ever be rude to Mark... he’s kind-of sensitive
- Know how to communicate with gifs and emojis
- Mostly, we need to like you and think you are capable of doing this job.
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, 401k / HSA matching, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, unlimited PTO, Company provided UTA transportation / Downtown parking, and of course, free food and drinks (plus we have a slide).