About the Role
Our iOS software runs continuously on iPads mounted in enclosures in the offices of thousands of companies. Our mobile app enables users to seamlessly interact with their workplace via bluetooth and core location proximity-driven interactions. You will be responsible for continuing development of existing software, and have the opportunity to work on our newer end-user mobile app. Our iOS software is the most user-visible software we write at EventBoard, so your work will be integral to the success of the company. And all of our new code is written in Swift!
About the Company
Work Shouldn’t Suck!
Ever had trouble scheduling a meeting? Fought someone for a conference room? Been forced out of a conference room before the end of an important meeting? Come be part of the company solving all these problems.
EventBoard helps innovative, busy organizations maintain efficient and happy workplaces by reducing conflict over meeting scheduling and conference room space while improving the interaction between workers and their workplace. Our cloud-based platform combines eye-catching conference room displays, detailed space use analytics, and easy-to-use scheduling functionality that makes meeting room management easy for thousands of the most innovative companies around the world, including Airbnb, Mozilla, Uber, and Disney.
How You Will Rock This Position
- Design, build, and maintain reliable, well-performing, and attractive iOS software
- Make sure your code is high quality; the nature of our product makes crashes far worse for us than most iOS apps
- Understand and improve existing code bases, including Objective-C, and new projects which are all Swift
- Contribute to the design of new solutions
- Strong grasp of Cocoa core competencies
- Experience with Objective-C
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Git and an ability to write coherent commit messages
- Strong mind for robust code design
- Familiarity with Mac development, BLE 4.0 a plus
Bring your awesome self and your passion for amazing products to help build this company into something incredible and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 100% paid health insurance, 401(k), snacks and drinks.