Content Marketing Manager and Copywriter
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role reports to the head of marketing and is at the core of the marketing team. The team and others will rely on your work every single day and requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Plan and create content resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Lead our content council, where channel managers and other stakeholders meet to determine content priority and needs.
- Manage our blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Support our social media content to increase audience and engagement
- Grow our reach and follower base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Curate and collaborate with external content providers to amplify our reach.
- Help drive the development of thought leadership pieces to be used in sales, content marketing, and lead generation activities.
- Build and maintain our editorial calendar in support overall company and marketing efforts
- Collaborate with designers, inbound marketing, sales, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Bonus (but not required):
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to manage many simultaneous projects and collaborate to prioritize projects
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Past experience with both promotional and long form style copywriting preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, 401k / HSA matching, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, unlimited PTO, Company provided UTA transportation / Downtown parking, and of course, free food and drinks (plus we have a slide).