VP of Marketing
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and data-driven VP of Marketing to propel Teem into the next phase of our growth. The role is to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and market-defining strategy that will achieve our ambitious growth goals.
This role reports directly to the CEO, is a part of the executive team, and is a unique opportunity to guide the company in a meaningful way towards becoming one of Utah’s foremost technology companies.
- Execute and further develop a comprehensive marketing plan to drive meaningful sales pipeline contribution in all market segments that the company is selling to.
- Manage a highly effective marketing team across all disciplines, including product marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, creative content generation, social and field marketing
- Punch way above our weight class to deliver engaging and strategic marketing collateral, especially for the enterprise.
- Influence present and future product roadmap through thorough evaluation of current and future market trends.
- Dig deep into the marketing metrics and paint a clear picture of the trends affecting the marketing and sales process for Teem, including all website, content consumption and conversion metrics.
- Analyze data regarding market development, consulting with internal and external sources.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and being highly adaptive to market trends in a rapidly evolving market.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners and industry players.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develop highly effective marketing operations that works collaboratively with sales operations and other operational counterparts to achieve Teem success.
- Have plenty of experience across several disciplines required in a SaaS technology company.
- Be a transparent team player. Get others’ backs. Be an All Star in your role.
- Understand we only win as a team and we’re aiming for a championship.
- Bonus points for Marketo experience.
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, 401k / HSA matching, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, unlimited PTO, Company provided UTA transportation / Downtown parking, and of course, free food and drinks (plus we have a slide).