Sales Enablement Trainer
The Sales Enablement Trainer is a key position that directly helps ensure the effectiveness and competitiveness of the Teem Account Executive and Customer Success Organization. The primary role is to provide an engaging and results driven training curriculum to increase efficiency and sales/customer lifecycle proficiency across the sales organization. The Sales Enablement Trainer will be responsible for bringing sales methodologies to life, working with Product Marketing and Sales Management to drive consistent practices and learning to new and existing sales and account management personnel.
- Develop deep understanding of sales organization’s procedures, practices, processes, systems, technology, and culture to incorporate into training initiatives.
- Create, deliver, reinforce, and sustain ongoing training programs and curriculum (classroom, online, or informal) to provide continual growth and development opportunities for sales teams at all experience levels.
- Acting as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, regularly providing transparent and proactive communication
- Scope, design, and develop learning materials, including assets and assessments, to support a variety of delivery types, including self-paced, mobile, video, podcast, webinar and leader-led, focusing on digital and blended content creation.
- Manage, maintain and continuously improve employee on-boarding training programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify operational efficiencies and incorporate those into the training curriculum
- Continuously measure relevance and effectiveness of training and evolve programs as necessary.
- Work closely with leadership to identify training needs, establish training strategies and execute training programs impacting results related to business growth and agent engagement.
- Partner with sales leadership and HR to maintain a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure individual sales representatives and first line sales manager’s training needs are met.
- Work within and manage training environment in the company LMS system
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or 5+ years of relevant job experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs utilizing skills in instructional design and program design & development
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Ability to identify appropriate learning solutions based upon organizational needs and within organizational constraints
- Strategic planner who can communicate well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to communicate and train effectively with individuals virtually across the globe.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global environment
- Experience with software sales and support preferred.
- Experience training in a Salesforce.com environment a plus
- Unlimited paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. 100% of the premiums for the dental and HSA health plans are covered by the Company. For the PPO health plan, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Vision and life insurance are paid by employees. Premiums cover employees and any dependents.
- HSA company match
- 401K plan
- Commuter benefits