Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
Teem is a user-centered design product group. This means you will be speaking with users regularly and collaborating with other teams to accomplish goals. As the Product Manager, you will develop deep understanding and empathy for users and it is also your responsibility to define the priority of work and communicate the value and purpose to internal stakeholders and customers.
You're a Perfect Fit If:
- You are foocused on making progress every day
- You are comfortable establishing and evangelizing a desired end state, or outcome, and motivating others to come along
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You care about the success of your customers
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ
What you’ll own:
- Setting the outcomes with your team based on the company vision
- Discovering customer needs and balancing those with Teem business objectives
- Testing proposed solutions cost-effectively to minimize risk while continuing to learn and deliver
- Communicating plans, progress, goals, and challenges to stakeholders
- 2+ years of product management
- An understanding of user research and human-centered design
- An analytical approach to testing new features
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly with developers and engineers
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
That all starts with covering the absolute basics. Which means competitive salaries, 401k, HSA matching, health insurance (including a 100% covered option), unlimited PTO, company-issued UTA transportation, and downtown parking garage access. All of our benefits kick-in on your hire date.
Now that the basics are covered, perks like a fully-stocked break room, activity-based working spaces, and a dog-friendly policy take WX at Teem to the next level. Oh, and the slide hedges your bet on having the “coolest” office in the eyes of kids everywhere.