Front End Developer
Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
If you are smart and eager software developer with a track record of getting things done and a passion for building great products, you would be a great fit on our development team. You should be able to hit the ground running and to be able to take ownership of projects. We have a very fast paced, fun, and engaging opportunity waiting for you at Teem!
You’re a great fit if you...
- Skilled at collaborating with the UI/UX team to turn designs and style guides into functional user interfaces which are highly performant, cross-browser compatible and high quality
- Enjoy working with cool technology
- Are intellectually curious about technology and passionate about learning new things
- Enjoy mentoring and as well as learning from other team members
- Are skilled at diving into code to find and fix issues, add new features and improve performance
- Work well and communicate well with others (including those pesky sales guys)
- Do well at understanding business needs and creating solutions to meet those needs
- Are process oriented and are comfortable following an Agile software methodology
- Know how to build high quality software and take ownership and fix any mistakes you might make along the way
And have these qualifications...
- Frameworks: Experience with using Ember, Angular or React
- APIs: Understand how to consume RESTful JSON APIs
- Quality: Know how to write automated tests for your code
- Experience: 2+ years experience in front-end software development
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience
- Cloud: Experience writing for and deploying to AWS a plus
- Tools: Jira, Git, Slack
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah (local applicants only please)
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, 401k / HSA matching, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, unlimited PTO, Company provided UTA transportation / Downtown parking, and of course, free food and drinks (plus we have a slide).