Information Security Manager
We are looking for a Information Security Manager who is up to the challenge of securing our business from any conceivable security threat. The main objective would be to own security at Teem and assist engineering and IT with the design of secure systems and services. Applicant should be a pragmatist that can be resolute on security requirements and simultaneously understand the importance of business timelines and priorities. The Information Security Manager should be and advocate of objective, incremental, and priority-focused security improvements for the entire organization. An ideal candidate would have serious application, network, and data security experience, the ability to effectively lead a security team, and the ability to prioritize security within the organization.
You’re a great fit if you can...
- Work with the CTO to create and implement our Information Security strategy and program
- Establish and implement information security standards and policies
- Identify security measurements and report on the security of systems
- Architect and improve system and application security
- Direct security incident management and response
- Oversee risk management for the business
- Remain up-to-date with security industry expertise and knowledge
- Manage business continuity and disaster recovery
And have these qualifications...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in information security and technologies
- At least 2 years leading an information security program
- Knowledge of and experience with implementing SOC 2 and/or ISO 27001 standards
- CISSP, CISM and/or other industry recognized security certifications
- Some business administration and planning experience
- Experience with application security and threat modeling
- Experience with network security and protocols
- Experience with Cloud Computing Technologies and security
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving technical security problems
- Computer forensics and digital investigation skills
- Up-to-date knowledge regarding security industry landscape and current threats
- You can stand your ground and do what is right for the business when necessary
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You are a strong and effective leader
- You’re happy and emotionally intelligent
Bring your passion for amazing products and being part of building an amazing company and we’ll provide sweet things like a competitive salary, 401k / HSA matching, attractive health insurance including an 100% covered option, unlimited PTO, Company provided UTA transportation / Downtown parking, and of course, free food and drinks (plus we have a slide).