Teem is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
Teem is a user-centered design product group. This means you will be speaking with users regularly and collaborating with other teams to accomplish goals. As a UX Designer, you will develop deep understanding and empathy for users and your main job is to take broad concepts and mold them into simple, elegant experiences that make sense to our users.
You're a Perfect Fit If:
- You are foocused on making progress every day
- You are comfortable establishing and evangelizing a desired end state, or outcome, and motivating others to come along
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You care about the success of your customers
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ
What you’ll own:
- Discovering customer needs and balancing those with Teem business objectives
- Designing solutions which solve user problems
- Testing proposed solutions cost-effectively to minimize risk while continuing to learn and deliver
- Communicating plans, progress, goals, and challenges to stakeholders
- An exceptional portfolio of work demonstrating user-centric design solutions for both mobile and web applications
- 5+ years as a user experience designer
- An ability to prototype and user test your work to collect regular feedback from representative users and internal stakeholders
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Experience running user research and usability testing
We put our money where our mouth is with Workplace Experience (affectionately dubbed WX). So you can expect to work at a place that actually cares about creating an environment where you get your best work done.
That all starts with covering the absolute basics. Which means competitive salaries, 401k, HSA matching, health insurance (including a 100% covered option), unlimited PTO, company-issued UTA transportation, and downtown parking garage access. All of our benefits kick-in on your hire date.
Now that the basics are covered, perks like a fully-stocked break room, activity-based working spaces, and a dog-friendly policy take WX at Teem to the next level. Oh, and the slide hedges your bet on having the “coolest” office in the eyes of kids everywhere.